Ultima Compact Pumpstation
Need a compact pumping solution for tight aboveground applications? The Ultima Compact Pumpstation was designed by AKS Industries in Victoria for this specific requirement.
Ultima Compact Pumpstation
This packaged pump chamber is an automatic system designed to handle sink and basin waste where gravity fall to sewer is not possible.
These compact pumping systems are easy to install and have all the right features and options to deliver long term reliability and peace of mind.
Ultima Classic Pumpstation
Ultima Classic Pumpstations are the backbone of the Ultima product range.
Many options are available to configure the pumpstation around your specific project requirements.
Pumps can be guiderail mounted or free-standing. Pipework and lid sizing is designed to suit each application and there are many and varying pumpwell sizes available.
Used in a diverse range of applications over decades in operation, Ultima Classic pumping systems are the reliable, lower cost and readily available solution.
- Engineered polyethylene or fibreglass pumpwell
- Options – choose from over 250 different sizes.
Get a quote from AKS Industries for the ideal Ultima pumping station to meet your specifications.
Ultima Pro Pumpstation
Ultima Pro pumpstations are designed for demanding applications not addressed by conventional pumpstations.
With an external valve chamber, the Ultima Pro is the preferred pumping station for high profile or essential service applications. Reduce maintenance costs with the quality made Ultima Pro from AKS Industries in Victoria.
- Integral valve chamber: Valves are kept out of the harsh pumpwell environment giving them longer life. Separate access points means no confined-space entry required for servicing.
- Epoxy coated cast iron valves: High quality, long lasting valves are used over conventional brass or PVC valves, providing long term reliability.
- Well-washer unit: Programmed to operate after each pump operation, the well-washer will keep the station clean of build-up.
- Advanced series controller: State of the art control system with interactive digital display, data logging, MODBUS compatibility, full adjustability of parameters and liquid level display. All for greater reliability, operator interface and off-site trouble shooting. An auto-dialler can also be added to remotely notify you of any problems.
- Hydrostatic Level Transducer: This stainless steel, highly accurate, pressure sensor provides for greater reliability than conventional floats or probes with no moving parts to foul up and also providing full adjustability at the control module without accessing the station
Custom Designed Pumpstations
Ultima Pumps are used on a project-by-project basis to provide the right solution for every project.
For special requirements and needs outside of the ordinary, talk to AKS Industries about a customised pumpstation to suit your specific application – whether additional storage, detention to manage peak flows or a compact unit to save space.
- Diameters up to 3-5 metres
- Depths to 9 metres
- Corrosion resistant
- Infinitely adaptable
- One-piece, sealed chamber
- Quick and easy installation
- Easy to clean.
Stainless Steel Pumpstation
- Above or below ground installations
- Various shapes and dimensions
- Robust construction
- Combined pumpstation and grease arrestors.