The Ultima pump is a high quality product engineered and manufactured with expertise by AKS Industries. Also known as stormwater pumps, sewerage pumps or septic pumps, AKS Industries manufacture, install and maintain submersible pumps across multiple industries Victoria wide. Suitable for a range of applications, submersible pumps are effective in the removal of stormwater, sewerage, rainwater, grey water, bore water, trade waste within a range of pumping systems.
The Ultima range of pumps includes single channel wide impellors to prevent clogging.
Selecting the right pump to suit the purpose is essential to ensure long lasting, trouble-free operation for the life of the pump.
Talk to the experienced consultants at AKS Industries for a free quote on the right submersible pump to suit your next project.
Designed to pump screened stormwater, submersible drainage pumps are suitable for domestic, civil and professional applications. They are particularly effective for draining flooded areas such as cellars and garages, draining swimming pools and reservoirs and for the disposal of non-sewerage waste water.
Double mechanical seals
Cast iron pump body with epoxy electrocoating treatment
Precision cast stainless steel handle
Float switch equipped with patented tilting system.
5m maximum immersion depth
Maximum liquid temperature +40°C
Solids passage up to Ø10mm
1. Pump body – cast iron with threaded port in compliance with ISO 228/1
2. Suction filter – Stainless steel AISI 304
3. Suction plate – Stainless steel AISI 304
4. Impeller – Technopolymer open type (closed for D30)
5. Motor casing – Stainless steel AISI 304
6. Motor casing plate – Stainless steel AISI 304
7. Motor shaft – Stainless steel EN 10088-3 -1.4104